Welcome, fellow stationery geeks!


I shall be using this blog to witter on about my stationery finds in general and diaries/planners and Filofaxes in particular. Please feel free to witter along with me!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

A quick Stationery Spy #2

Hello all!

Just a quick note to let you know that I spotted a couple of absolute BARGAINS in Tesco today.  Pocket Domino Filofaxes in Ultra Violet for £4.50 and Personal Domino Filofaxes, also in Ultra Violet, for £4.75!!!  WOW!  They also had lined paper reduced from £2.25 to 56p.

I actually thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw these prices, but once the staff managed to lift me off the floor, get me to a chair and pass me a glass of water, I started breathing normally again and eventually came round.  Phew!  ;-)

Anyone else seen any bargains (either in store or online) this week?  Feel free to comment and share!

UPDATE: I spotted yesterday (Friday) that Filofax UK are having a 'sale' - use the code JULYTREAT to get 20% off binders (only) until 26 July at 4pm.

Must. Not. Order. Any. More. Oh heck...

7 comments:

  1. OMG Want!! My Tesco doesn't even stock them!!!
    Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Tesco tomorrow, thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Tescos....no sale or bargain buys at our local one! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I must admit the one near me is verrrrry big. Maybe they've only got them in the big stores. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was none at my local Tesco either which was a shame :(

    But on a more positive note I made use of the Filofax 20% off and bought the A5 Ochre Malden, I had £40 refunded from my faulty Apex so not bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a shame! I'm not making it up, honestly!

    Glad you got an alternative though. You can't really compare the Domino to the quality of the Malden...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, last year i picked up a lovely black personal for half price.

    ReplyDelete